Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. The service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.
No guarantees of the functioning of the services are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. carsfrompeople.com can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user.
Advice for providers:
- You are responsible to ensure that the required paperwork is valid in accordance with the local laws.
- Verify the identity of the buyer
- Take a reasonable deposit for potential damages
- Do not place phone numbers or company names in your pictures
- Consult the feedback that other users left for the buyer
- Report any misbehavior from the buyer
Advice for buyers:
- Verify the car/apartment condition, take pictures.
- Make sure paperwork is in order
- Keep the phone number and address of the provider
- Consult the feedback that other users left for the provider
- Report any misbehavior from the provider
The Removal of a User
The service provider has the right to remove any users and terminate their right of use of the service in case there are reports of misbehaviors.